Please allow 5 days for your order to leave our facility. If you need to place an order for rush shipment, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
UPS does not offer service to P.O. boxes. Orders shipping to P.O. boxes will be delayed until we are able to contact you for a business or residential address.
We are not always able to combine multiple orders or make changes to the details of an order once it is placed online.
Shipping is calculated based on a number of factors including the shipping method, the weight of the items purchased, the original retail of the items purchased, the country of manufacture and the destination of the package.
International Shipping Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions concerning international orders:
• Any order being shipped to a destination outside of the United States may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied and collected as a part of the 'international handling fee.'
• When placing an order for delivery outside the United States, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
• Some items may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
• The item price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. Such fees will be calculated at the time of checkout, and will be displayed as the international handling fee.
• By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent and to transact business with the applicable border services agency to clear my merchandise, and account for applicable duties and taxes.
• International orders are subject to duties, customs, and value added taxes. If you are shipping your order outside of the continental United States, as a condition of sale, you acknowledge and agree that title to your order transfers to you after exportation from the United States and immediately prior to importation of such order at the border of the ship to location and assume all risk and responsibility for the import clearance, duties, and delivery to final destination. These charges must be paid upon placing your order.
For questions about international shipping please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPS Terms and Conditions of Service
The UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service (“Terms”) are effective August 17, 2015 and are subject to change without prior notice. The Terms are published periodically in printed form in the UPS Rate and Service Guide (“Service Guide”) and electronically on the UPS website (ups.com®). The most current and controlling version of the Terms is published at www.ups.com/terms.